To support Service Users to enjoy the best quality of life they can in the comfort of their own homes. A supportive and calm manner together with excellent organisational and communication skills are vital for this important role in our company. Liaise with the Care Manager and Care Coordinator to make sure there is sufficient cover to deliver all of the care and support plans on time. Make sure care workers with the right skills and experience are matched to deliver each Service User’s care and support plan. Ensure run and working patterns are efficient and logical. Effectively prioritise to meet unexpected emergencies and changes in care packages.
If you are interested in joining a quality driven and leading provider of care, please apply with an up to date CV to and we will be in touch. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and we expect all staff, applicants to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced PVG check.
Why Work For Us?
• Guaranteed Hours Contract
• Free Uniform & Additional PPE
• The opportunity to work for Scottish Care's 2020 Provider of the Year
• Training and Development opportunities for your continuous personal development
• An opportunity to progress within a "Sector Leading " and Award Winning company
• Fast paced, dynamic company with a vision of expansion and growth
• An Equal Opportunities Employer
• An Employer that has Pride and Passion in the People they employ and support
• A "Real Living Wage" Employer
• A truly rewarding career within an organisation who value their dedicated staff
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Full free Induction Training
• Paid In-House Training once employed
• Refer a Friend Incentive - earn £50 for every friend successfully appointed
• Paid Holidays/Government Pension
This post is considered under as Regulated Work with Adults under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007 and membership to the scheme is essential.
Preferred applicants will be required to become members of the relevant PVG scheme, or undergo a PVG scheme update check prior to offer being made by Alltogether Care Services.
On offer of employment candidates are asked to register within three months to the Scottish Social Service Council for Scotland.
The employment for which you are applying is excepted from the provisions of section4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exceptions) Order 1975. applicants are, therefore, not statutory entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are "spent" under the provisions of the Act. In the event of employment any failure to disclose such convictions could result in dismissal or disciplinary action