(REF 002 - Supervisor West Dunbartonshire)
West Dunbartonshire Region
£19,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience)
35 Hours per week
This vacancy is full time, and you will be predominantly field based for most of your working time, with the rest of your time dedicated to administration in the office.
You will primarily work Monday to Friday, but you will be required to be available out with this to support your Field based team of staff, this may include evenings and/or weekend working.
You will also be required to participate in the on-call rota for which you will receive an on-call allowance.
Driving licence and use of car is essential as the role requires flexibility to work in all our areas and runs, acting as a first point of call for staff and Service Users within your team.
Why Work For Us?
• Guaranteed Hours Contract (except for Bank/Relief staff)
• Free Uniform & Additional PPE
• The opportunity to work for Scottish Care's 2020 Provider of the Year
• Training and Development opportunities for your continuous personal development
• An opportunity to progress within a "Sector Leading " and Award Winning company
• Fast paced, dynamic company with a vision of expansion and growth
• An Equal Opportunities Employer
• An Employer that has Pride and Passion in the People they employ and support
• A "Real Living Wage" Employer
• A truly rewarding career within an organisation who value their dedicated staff
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Set rotas in a 2-week rolling rota so you always know when you are working, giving you consistent hours and maintaining continuity of care for our service users
• Full free Induction Training
• Paid Shadow Training with Experienced Care Worker
• Paid In-House Training once employed
• Refer a Friend Incentive - earn £50 for every friend successfully appointed
• Paid Holidays/Government Pension
This post is considered under as Regulated Work with Adults under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007 and membership to the scheme is essential.
Preferred applicants will be required to become members of the relevant PVG scheme, or undergo a PVG scheme update check prior to offer being made by Alltogether Care Services.
On offer of employment candidates are asked to register within three months to the Scottish Social Service Council for Scotland.
The employment for which you are applying is excepted from the provisions of section4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exceptions) Order 1975. applicants are, therefore, not statutory entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are "spent" under the provisions of the Act. In the event of employment any failure to disclose such convictions could result in dismissal or disciplinary action