Health and Social Care Trainer
(REF 008 - Trainer)
Clydebank Head Office
£22,000 Pro Rata
24 Hours per week
We are currently on the hunt for an experienced Health and Social Care Trainer to join us. As a Trainer, you will be facilitating a thorough induction process, delivering refresher training and internal courses to both new and existing carers. Training is at the heart of what we do and we are passionate about the learning and development of our staff, as ultimately this increases the level of care for our service users.
To be successful in this role, you must be similarly passionate about care, and be able to teach and mentor the next generation of carers. The role will involve both face to face and online delivery methods, so you must be a strong communicator as well as having a basic training qualification. This is a permanent position with a salary of £22,000 pro rata.
If you are interested in joining a quality driven and leading provider of care, please apply with an up to date CV to and we will be in touch. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults and we expect all staff, applicants to share this commitment.
This role may involve work with vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced PVG check.
Essential Train the Trainer certification & Scottish Manual Handling Passport accreditation.
The ability to manage a range of individual and group training needs.
Strong IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
A full driving licence and willingness to travel
Experience of working in the Health and Social Care Sector
Experience in a training role or aiding with the training of others
Why Work For Us?
• Guaranteed Hours Contract
• Free Uniform & Additional PPE
• The opportunity to work for Scottish Care's 2020 Provider of the Year
• Training and Development opportunities for your continuous personal development
• An opportunity to progress within a "Sector Leading " and Award Winning company
• Fast paced, dynamic company with a vision of expansion and growth
• An Equal Opportunities Employer
• An Employer that has Pride and Passion in the People they employ and support
• A "Real Living Wage" Employer
• A truly rewarding career within an organisation who value their dedicated staff
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Full free Induction Training
• Paid In-House Training once employed
• Refer a Friend Incentive - earn £50 for every friend successfully appointed
• Paid Holidays/Government Pension
This post is considered under as Regulated Work with Adults under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007 and membership to the scheme is essential.
Preferred applicants will be required to become members of the relevant PVG scheme, or undergo a PVG scheme update check prior to offer being made by Alltogether Care Services.
On offer of employment candidates are asked to register within three months to the Scottish Social Service Council for Scotland.
The employment for which you are applying is excepted from the provisions of section4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exceptions) Order 1975. applicants are, therefore, not statutory entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are "spent" under the provisions of the Act. In the event of employment any failure to disclose such convictions could result in dismissal or disciplinary action