Relief Workers / Bank
(REF 000 - BANK)
Various (Greater Glasgow and the West)
£9.50 + £1.15 per hour holiday accrual
Casual / Relief
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our expanding team of Bank Workers across Greater Glasgow and the West.
As a Bank worker no two days are the same. You can be supporting an individual on a 1:1 basis assisting with their shopping one day and the next, be working within one of our "runs" with other experienced care workers.
You have complete autonomy and flexibility to decide how much work you take on, on a regular basis and how this can work around your lifestyle.
This role is most suitable for those new to the care sector, at full time education or full time employment elsewhere.
Why Work For Us?
• Guaranteed Hours Contract (except for Bank/Relief staff)
• Free Uniform & Additional PPE
• The opportunity to work for Scottish Care's 2020 Provider of the Year
• Training and Development opportunities for your continuous personal development
• An opportunity to progress within a "Sector Leading " and Award Winning company
• Fast paced, dynamic company with a vision of expansion and growth
• An Equal Opportunities Employer
• An Employer that has Pride and Passion in the People they employ and support
• A "Real Living Wage" Employer
• A truly rewarding career within an organisation who value their dedicated staff
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Set rotas in a 2-week rolling rota so you always know when you are working, giving you consistent hours and maintaining continuity of care for our service users
• Full free Induction Training
• Paid Shadow Training with Experienced Care Worker
• Paid In-House Training once employed
• Refer a Friend Incentive - earn £50 for every friend successfully appointed
• Paid Holidays/Government Pension
This post is considered under as Regulated Work with Adults under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007 and membership to the scheme is essential.
Preferred applicants will be required to become members of the relevant PVG scheme, or undergo a PVG scheme update check prior to offer being made by Alltogether Care Services.
On offer of employment candidates are asked to register within three months to the Scottish Social Service Council for Scotland.
The employment for which you are applying is excepted from the provisions of section4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exceptions) Order 1975. applicants are, therefore, not statutory entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are "spent" under the provisions of the Act. In the event of employment any failure to disclose such convictions could result in dismissal or disciplinary action